PENGARUH KESELAMATAN DAN KESEHATAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN DI KLINIK PRATAMA RUMAH ZAKAT
Keywords:work safety., work health., employee performance.
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of Occupational Health and Safety on Employee Performance at Klinik Pratama Rumah Zakat. This research uses quantitative research with a population of 40 employees. Because the total population is less than 100, all population numbers are sampled. Data collection methods used in this study were interviews and questionnaires. This research was conducted with multiple linear regression analysis techniques which obtained the following regression equation: Y = 8,543 + 0,552 X1 + 0,382 X2. The results of the study concluded that hypothesis testing using the F test, occupational safety and health variables had a simultaneous effect on employee performance at the Rumah Zakat Primary Clinic. Evidenced by the value of F 0.000 <0.05. The results of the t test showed that the two variables studied had a significant effect with t values of 0.040 (X1) and 0.043 (X2), respectively. The results of the Adjusted R Square test, which is 40.7%, the dependent variable of employee performance can be explained by independent variables which include occupational safety (X1) and occupational health (X2), while the remaining 59.3% is influenced or explained by other variables not examined. in this research. So, it can be concluded that the results of the study indicate that work safety has a positive and significant effect on employee performance, while occupational health has a positive and significant effect on employee performance.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Upik Krisnawati, Dila Damayanti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.